COVID-19 Guidelines for Club Access
We are a socially responsible Club and understand that these COVID-19 regulations are in place for the well-being of others and for the greater good of the community.
The T’s and C’s for us to be allowed to return to paddle are that we agree to do the following on Club Premises:
- Mandatory wearing of a cloth face mask or another appropriate item that covers the nose and mouth and which may only be removed when you get into your boat on the water.
- Keep a distance of at least one-and-a-half metres from other people.
- Avoid gathering in groups.
- Wash hands frequently using sanitiser containing 70% alcohol or soap and water.
- Follow the one-way system in place with separate entry and exit routes on and off jetty.
- Respect the fact that Clubhouse and ablutions are to remain closed for now.
Government regulations are that only paddlers registered with both Club and CSA are allowed to train. We recommend taking out CSA Social Membership for now, and then to upgrade this if you wish to race when the Sport is allowed to stage events again.
For the well-being of your fellow Club-members and in order for the Club to comply with COVID-19 regulations, you may not enter the premises if in the last 14 days you have experienced any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or loss of taste
- Stay at home
- Practice self-isolation
- Contact a medical professional to discuss your symptoms and discuss further actions that may be required
- Please notify either a PCC COVID-19 Compliance Officer or the Club Chairman
- Keep Canoeing South Africa updated on your condition at email@example.com
You may only enter the premises if you have been free of symptoms.
PCC COVID-19CC Compliance Officers: Siv Sivertsen 071 253 5814
Barry Penn 083 412 3910
PCC Chairman: Estelle Jacobs 073 274 6445
Please take note of the following contact options for further information and advice:
Emergency Hotline – 0800 029 999
WhatsApp Support Line – 0600 123456