- Contact Barry Penn 0834123910.
- Meet at the Club for an introduction to paddling in one of the Club’s stable canoes or surfskis.
- Your ability will be assessed, you will be lent a suitable craft for the session and helped adjust the boat for your height, and then given some instructions suitable to your level.
- You can then join the Club for three months by taking out a Beginner’s Introductory Package. This gives you unlimited use of the Club and its facilities together with free usage of designated equipment. You will have access to our Members for advice and help.
- During this period one of our professional coaches will be available at R450 per hour for a one-on-one lesson on more advanced paddling skills.
- A designated Member will monitor your progress and assist with any problems throughout the trial period.
- After the three month period, if you are keen to continue, then become a full Member and enjoy all the benefits of being part of the Club.
For price details for the Beginner’s Introductory Package and the Membership options please see our Fees page.