If you are an existing member your details will be on the PCC Paddlers’ Zone. Follow the instructions below from step 6.
If you have forgotten your PCC Paddlers’ Zone password to login, first try your ID number. If that does not work, then you need to email Siv at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will send you an e-mail with your password.
Please remember that at the beginning of each year every existing Member needs to renew their membership for the new membership year on the Paddlers’ Zone. The membership year runs from 1 January to 31 December.
- All membership matters are arranged online through a website called the Paddlers’ Zone: http://pzone.peninsula-canoe.org.za/.
- When you go to this site, the Login page will display.
- If it is your first time using the Paddlers’ Zone, we need to capture some details, so to get started please click here. If you have used the Paddlers’ Zone before, go to step 6.
- Enter ALL the relevant details in the form displayed and click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page. Make sure your email address is correct!
- Your PCC Paddlers’ Zone temporary log-in password will then show up on the screen/be e-mailed to you.
- Go back to the Paddlers’ Zone login page and log into the PCC Paddlers’ Zone by entering your log-in password into the Login box and clicking “Login”.
- You should now see the Home page of the PCC Paddlers’ Zone with the phrase “<your first name>, welcome to the PCC Paddlers’ Zone” displayed.
- Click on the yellow “Membership” tab (your cursor will only go live when it is directly over the words “Membership”);
- Then click on the yellow “Full Registration” tab;
- Click on the yellow “I agree to the Terms & Conditions” tab;
- Then click on the “Proceed with Registration” tab below that;
- Choose how you may help the club – you can select “I am a UCT Canoe Club member and exempt” – then click “Next”;
- The “Your Personal Details” page is where you can change your password to your choice in the very top line. Check your details then click “Next”;
- On the Registration (Membership Options) page, select “Current Member (Late) ” for your membership option then click “Next”;
- On the Registration (Fees) page, select “UCT Canoe Club Member” from the drop down menu in the Membership Fees section;
- UCT arranges a block rental of boat racks, so ignore the section on boat racks. (Unless you are going to rent and pay for your own personal non-UCT boat racks, then please indicate how many you wish to rent and pay for privately) then click “Next”;
- Check the summary of the options you have chosen, the related costs and the grand total at the bottom, then click “Submit”;
- If you are paying privately for racks, pay the total amount as instructed into the PCC bank account, using your name as reference, with proof of payment addressed to email@example.com . PCC Account details are as follows:
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Name: Peninsula Canoe Club
Branch: 025109 (Claremont)
Account Number: 070491615